The inspiration for our Caro & Selig hotel is Queen Caroline’s strong personality. We wish to convey her way of seeing life to each and every one of our guests. Charity, joie de vivre and a connection with nature are just a few of the qualities that we have transposed into our hotel philosophy. Support our passionate team in its mission to make bliss possible, down to the last detail. You can expect the best work conditions, a family atmosphere, flexible working hours, and exciting promotion prospects within the Marriott Group. Become part of a well-known international hospitality company.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Employee and family-and-friend rates around the world in more than 8,000 hotels and 30 leading hotel brands in 139 countries, for example Marriott, The Ritz-Carlton, Le Méridien, Moxy, Autograph Collection, etc.
- Working with an international PMS system – Opera
- Part-time or full-time possible
- Joint management of your work roster together with the team
- Consideration of your wishes for days off
- Bank holiday bonus
- Annual party for all employees
- Birthday meals
- Regular working hours
- Electronic recording of working hours
- Varied staff meals
- Employee uniform is provided, including cleaning
- Promotion opportunities within the group of companies and in Marriott worldwide
- Accommodation in sister hotels (e.g. Loisium)
- Holiday pay/Christmas bonus
- Individual further training and continuing education, and personal career planning
Marriott International Group has more than 8.000 hotels and 30 hotel brands in 139 countries around the world and offers unique accommodation, from luxury to long-stay, for every need. Whether city trip or beach holiday, Marriott Group hotels can be found in the world‘s most beautiful locations and offer all employees a diverse range of career and further training options, a team spirit and the opportunity to shape an inclusive corporate structure.